Listening to: Nothing
I've been thinking of Invisible Target too much ever since I got back from watching the movie and you know what happened last night, I dreamt that some terrorist planted a bomb in our school O_O I consider it a miracle that I still remember what I dreamt because usually, I'll forget my dreams whenever I wake up.
Anyways, on with my dream! Mind you - IT'S WEIRD.
Okay, it all started EARLY in the MORNING, when we were on our way to class. What happened before is a blur but then I remember saying this aloud to Agnes when we were going up the stairs "I said FUCK YOU, not FORK YOU." (O.o) And then, our principle, Pn Chen, WAS RIGHT BEHIND US. OMFG. You can't imagine how terrible the situation was.
We were sent straight to her office.
When she was severely reprimanding us for SWEARING in the corridors, (not to mention right in front of her), suddenly Pn Pamela rushed into the office with a note, supposingly from a terrorist, saying "I have planted a bomb somewhere in this school. It will explode in 15 minutes. PREPARE FOR DOOMSDAY." (WTF)
Recovering from shock, she didn't have the time to investigate whether the note was true or false because if it was true, everyone in the school would be bombed to death by the time she finds out. And so, she rushed to the PA system and said distraughtly "All students and teachers, PLEASE VACATE THE SCHOOL BUILDING THIS INSTANT. THERE IS A BOMB IN THE SCHOOL."
Whoa. Rampage. Half of the students were screaming and running like mad chickens, another half, unsure whether if the statement's true, took their time.
Agnes and I found our class and followed them out into the porch. Then suddenly, I was like "Where's Tracy??" Zi Lin and Kerry were like "I dunno, I didn't see her." We panicked. So Zi Lin, May Shan and I decided to run ALL the way back to the third floor and into our classroom, only to find....
TRACY SLEEPING WITH HER HEAD RESTING ON THE TABLE. (WTF again).
"TRACY GET UP!! THERE'S A BOMB." We kept yelling at her and the next thing we knew, the east building (we were at the west building) EXPLODED INTO SMITHEREENS. (Syok man!)
Pure adrenaline rush. We kept screaming at Tracy and hurried her to follow us down because we didn't know when the west building was going to explode as well. And then........
I WOKE UP.
*screams*
IN THE MIDDLE OF A CRITICAL MOMENT!!!
*screams again*
Well, end of my totally absurd dream. The Tracy-sleeping-in-class thing was more or less the same like a scene from the movie O_O Whoa. I was like, telling everyone about my dream XD
Damn, how I wish that I dreamt of Nic =P
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar