valentine's day Crazy photos.

Listening to: Momentum by Ayumi Hamasaki

THERE YOU GO TRACY! THE SPOTLIGHT ON MY BLOG I PROMISED YOU =)


valentine's day valentine's day I photoshop pictures just fine =D

Speaking of which, I photoshopped some of the pics we took the other day out of SHEER BOREDOM. Lol I even compiled the sleeping pics and made it into our very own comic ^^

List of 4S9 Occupations

valentine's day valentine's day valentine's day valentine's day valentine's day valentine's day valentine's day valentine's day
And voila, the comic. CLICK ON PICS FOR FULL VIEW ^^

valentine's day valentine's day LOL Don't sue me =P

Evidence of my FATAL OBSESSION over Invisible Target

valentine's day valentine's day
ZOMG I just realized that I typed the date wrongly for the IT banner on the top right. The date's suppose to be 19/7, but I typed 17/9 =_= Wtf man. I'm crazy.

Today our class went Hokkien-crazy. Vina, Ooi Kuan and the others were like, trying to learn Hokkien but we naughty Hokkien-pros taught them some naughty things XD

1. Lu ei ka chui lao hong (which means, there's air coming outta ur ass.)
2. Lu ki jia sai (= Go eat shit! The most famous phrase of all)
3. Jia sai lim jiu (= Eat shit & drink urine. MY GOD)
4. Jia sai pang pui (= Derived from the cantonese phrase "sek si or fan" which means uh...Eat shit and ...shit the rice out.) I suck at translating.

.....and many other more STUPID PHRASES.

Lol now we're being BOH LIAO!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar