OMG I WENT TO THE CINEMA AND WATCHED AN 18SG MOVIE TODAY!!!!!
Namely, Invisible Target, Nic's new action flick =D Initially I freaked out when I saw that the movie was rated 18SG in the papers O_O That meant that I can't really go and watch with my friends!! Some of my friends insisted that I should try my luck to see if they let me in but some said they'll check my IC. But hurrah, I MADE IT IN!!!
Kel, Emylia and Agnes were suppose to come along, but they don't really look 18 so I'm afraid that we can't fool the guards. Vina told me she made it in to watch an 18+ show before so it was just me and her. I nearly died the night before cause I kept thinking of how to rebut them if they ask for my IC. But Lalalalalala~ I made it and I definitely enjoyed the movie! XD
This is how I dressed today XD It was no mean feat trying to look matured! I attacked my wardrobe two nights before ^^
valentine's day Minus the white long pants though, Agnes suggested me to wear jeans and so I did =)
Now I know why the movie is rated 18SG. They overused the explosive scenes. Of course they were some violent scenes but they were oh so cool! Too much glass-breaking though. If you managed to spot a beautiful glass window, well the next scene it will be blasted to millions of pieces.
There was a scene where they showed a guy falling from a building and died landing on the ground. Vina freaked out and went AWWWWWW so loud in the cinema ^_^' It wasn't the scene that was disgusting, it was the SOUND OF BONES BREAKING O_O
Selecting Wu Jing as the main villain of the show was pretty cool because he exerted cruelty really well. Blah Blah Blah, I still like NIC!!!!! Although him + Shawn + Jaycee were no match for Wu Jing but I was damn happy that the villain died in the end.
THE ACTION SCENES ARE AWESOME. BRUTAL. VIOLENT and heck, AWESOME XD
Guess this really made my day =)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar