Listening to: Bravery Song by Nicholas Tse
Crawling outta my darkness to a bright bluish white layout. Actually I kinda like this one minus the brightness (mind you: I'm a dark person), it has that serene feeling. But anyway, I should be updating more later. I have to study for my bloody August test soon. Gonna fare badly in it, AGAIN. I'm a slacker =P But getting 9th place in class for my mid-term test was a shocker. At least I beat Cassie by 1 place! Nyaha.
Being BOH LIAO. Trying to post something stupid but can't think of anything.
MSN Conversation with Agnes:
˙·٠•●[ ღ ]__[ A m a n d a ]__[ ღ ]●•٠·˙ says:
i should put more lame shit in my blog
~(@*gN3$)~ ------>IpoH mAli BabY.....true IpOh girL... =P says:
yea
~(@*gN3$)~ ------>IpoH mAli BabY.....true IpOh girL... =P says:
make it more BOH LIAO
~(@*gN3$)~ ------>IpoH mAli BabY.....true IpOh girL... =P says:
lol
˙·٠•●[ ღ ]__[ A m a n d a ]__[ ღ ]●•٠·˙ says:
yea most probably
˙·٠•●[ ღ ]__[ A m a n d a ]__[ ღ ]●•٠·˙ says:
but i dunno how!
~(@*gN3$)~ ------>IpoH mAli BabY.....true IpOh girL... =P says:
hahha
~(@*gN3$)~ ------>IpoH mAli BabY.....true IpOh girL... =P says:
just type the lame stuff that i chat with you in class la
~(@*gN3$)~ ------>IpoH mAli BabY.....true IpOh girL... =P says:
like the menglembu stuff
~(@*gN3$)~ ------>IpoH mAli BabY.....true IpOh girL... =P says:
like the o mac donald tat i sang
~(@*gN3$)~ ------>IpoH mAli BabY.....true IpOh girL... =P says:
like the stupid stuff tat u wrote in ya sejarah book
˙·٠•●[ ღ ]__[ A m a n d a ]__[ ღ ]●•٠·˙ says:
Lol you know what im gonna copy our convo right now and paste it in my blog
~(@*gN3$)~ ------>IpoH mAli BabY.....true IpOh girL... =P says:
no!!!!!!!!
Boh liao people doing boh liao stuff. We glorify the Boh Liao-ness! Muahahaha.
Actually there's more after Agnes' scream of horror NO!!!!!!. But it got censored =P Tak cukup boh liao lah. I need to think of something more soon XD
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar