BLOODY INTERNET CONNECTION I HATE YOU
I just dunno wtf is wrong with streamyx lately. MY CONNECTION DIED LAST SUNDAY AND THIS MONDAY. Everything seemed ok, my computer can receive the signal from my modem but BLOODY HELL I can't go online. When I called streamyx they spat some crap to me about how their line is fine, nothing is wrong yadda yadda yadda. MY ASS. Even my dad is displeased with their terrible services. But what to do - streamyx is the only fast internet provider here in M'sia. Which is also totally unreliable. Yeesh.
Being crowned a computer nerd in class lately JUST BECAUSE I love my comp sooooo much and practically call it my "bf" and also, I spent 13 hours right in front of it last Saturday. When the whole world fled to Padang Ipoh to watch the Summer Live concert, I, who ish not interested in chinese singers, stayed in front of the comp doing boh liao stuff. Haha, I love my comp sooooo much *hearts*
Vina ish being such a nerd in class lately. She was ACTUALLY DOING ADD MATHS HOMEWORK IN CLASS DURING FREE PERIODS. I was like WTF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? DID YOU UNDERGO SOME SERIOUS STRESS OR SOMETHING? I assumed that Cassie passed her nerd disease to Vina lol. So now Cassie is practically being a nerd no more, but a DOPE. Muahahaha I sound so mean =P
There was a PC Fair last Sunday and my parents bought me a mp4 player and a 1GB pendrive! OMMMMMGGG. So damn happy! My mp3 player is getting obsolete ^_^'' But anyways, its the LAPTOPS I WANT! So many beautiful laptops row by row, waiting for me to rape 'em MUAHAHAHAH. I should plan a heist and ROB 'EM ALL.
I SO NEED A LAPTOP.
Will post pic of mp4 player later.
Currently:
Hoping that Vina will stop being such a nerd.
Wishing that Cassie will continue being a dope.
Looking forward to the sleepover @ my house next Monday!!
THERE'S MALAY ORAL TOMORROW AND I AM SO PREPARED TO FAIL IT. Bah.
EDITED:
WTF MY BLOG RATING GOT UPGRADED TO NC-17! O_o
This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
- bomb (6x)
- sex (4x)
- ass (2x)
- stab (1x)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar