valentine's day I FINALLY FAILED CHINESE~!!!!!! *tells the world*

Listening to: Because of Love by Nicholas Tse

OMG This week totally sucked man~ The first day we got back to school, we got our test results back. Well not for ALL the subjects. Some teachers are just being plain lazy. I mean, the teachers have like, 1 whole week of holiday to mark 'em yet my bio teacher ended up telling us "I'm sorry girls, I haven't finished marking your papers yet." I was like WTF?? Geram betul =( And the worst was our HISTORY teacher. We have 3 periods of History per week and can you believe that she didn't show up the ENTIRE WEEK???? I'm desperate about my marks!

Okies, as the title said, I FINALLY FAILED CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG Don't get me wrong, I'm not sad or anything, I'm PROUD! Muahahaha that'll be reason enough for my mum to make me switch to MGS! I totally suck at chinese, I got 21 marks!!! LOL The obj questions right, I got 3 correct ONLY. Wakakakaa.

Physics got 70. Maths and add maths for 44 and 30 respectively. Chemistry got 66. Sucks really bad right? *winces* MAY SHAN IF UR READING THIS, I WANNA SAY THAT EVERYTHING'S UR FAULT! *calms down* =P My best sub would be English and EST ^^ 87 marks and 94!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee~!

Ahhh just came back from a debate competition just now at SMI. Went there with Zhia Ern and Hannah. MGS and SMI won the competition!!! The topic was kinda sensitive - DEMOCRACY IS REALLY NOT THE BEST FORM OF GOVERNMENT. But the teams that won were the opposition teams XD Pn Lee H.H was present~! Gawd I missed her so much T_T Then I gotta meet my childhood friend whom I haven't met in AGES - Jonathan~! He's gonna leave for college soon T_T

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar