I should be Photoshopping right now to get those userpage requests done right now instead of Blogging but who cares. Actually I shouldave got 'em done last night but I uh....got distracted =P
Ugh, it was such a royal pain in the ass to wake up SOOOOOOOOOOOOO early on a Sunday that I felt like murdering somebody. I woke up at 8am cause I hafta go to the crematorium to pray for my Grandma who just passed away this year on the 2nd of Jan T_T I'm incense-phobic. I totally can't stand the smell of incense and my hair is practically reeking of it right now. AND THE SMOKE AS WELL! Makes my eyes go all watery.
By Manda: "Its a crime to wake up early on Sundays"
And that I totally concur!
Then after I got back from home, which was about 10am, I went back to sleep XD Slept till 12.20pm LOL That's what you get from someone who LOVES to sleep *__* Sleeping ish moi hobby nyahahahaha. The real torture came after I got up. FORCED LABOURS. Ugh. I had to iron a bunch of clothes including my school uniform, wash the bloody toilet and wipe the damn windows. THAT IS WHY I PITY THEM MAIDS.
Those who have maids: Don't torture them! LOL
.....and Nouvina actually fell for my "Optical Illusions" trick XD Rofl.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar