valentine's day Mondays are always crappy x_x

Listening to: ....Nothing

You know what sucks? Having to go back to school after a nice break during the weekends. Mondays are always the WORST day of all cause I'll look SO DEAD in class. Thanks to my unhealthy sleeping schedule =P

After distributing the newspapers (To Agnes: ITS NOT "DEMONSTRATING!"), went back to class and was greeted by Agnes and May Shan who were practically on the verge of sueing me cause they took that Optical Illusion test thingy LOL Two more victims added to the list! Its really hilarious when I imagine them screaming during computer class and everyone was like O_o and looking at them Muahahahaha. I love my blog =P

Classes today were crappy as well. Had some breaks in between cause of all the preparation for the arrival of RAJA MUDA being held, especially the drums. Most distracting of all. Tracy told me she saw a flasher on Saturday and I was like O_O Flashers are LAME. THEY SHOULD SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE! DOES SHOWING OFF THEIR MANHOOD MEAN ANYTHING??? Oh yeah, it does mean something. They're probably a maths retard and have to ask other people to measure their penis size for them.

Tracy was like "I should tell that guy, 'Ceh, your penis so short only izzit, my boyfriend's one even longer' " LMAO!

Agnes is a mirror freak. She asked me to write something about her in my blog. But I'll just do it during the weekends cause writing about her seriously takes A LONG TIME. LOL She's prolly one of the top swearers in class. She said 13 freaking swears today. Like "What the f**king a**hole." Geez, if she were an actress in some movie, you'd be hearing BEEP BEEP BEEP throughout the movie XD Dissing the chemistry teacher would be her hobby =P

AND I LOST MY CHEMISTRY BOOK 2!!!!!!!!! =( *dies*

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar