valentine's day Photoshopping~

Listening to: Huang Zhong Ren by Nicholas Tse

Weeeeee~ lazy Saturday afternoons are the best time for photoshopping ^^ I had nothing to photoshop so I just decided to photoshop some of the pics we guys took on Thursday =D 4S9 Rules!!!!! The images are scaled down to fit Blogger, so the quality may not be high. To full view ze piccies, just click on to the images below ^^

valentine's day valentine's day
valentine's day valentine's day
valentine's day valentine's day
valentine's day valentine's day
Tomorrow is "Ching Ming Jie" for me, hafta go to Setiawan to pay a visit to my great grandparents' graves. Adui, hafta wake up at 5am =.= I WILL DIE!

Still suffering from severe muscle pain ! x_x Thanks to PN CHONG who made us run 17 1/4 rounds on Wednesday. Argh, I don't know what is her problem, she made me run 18 1/4 rounds. Sheesh. One day I will spurt blood right in front of her.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar