Listening to: Adios by Slapshock
Oh gawd what a tiring day. I almost died when my mum barged into my room and woke me up at 5am. Argh my greatest detest is to wake up SO GODDAMN early in the morning. I love sleeping, mind you =P That's why people like me will die in bed one day LOL
Cleaning the graves was a pretty demanding task. I'm OLD. I can't climb up HIGH HILLS and STEEP SLOPES just to reach a grave. I'll end up panting like shit that I can't do anything to help cleaning XD I just prepared the tea and lighted the incense =P Came back around 3pm cause we stopped by my grand aunt's house for lunch and a short nap XD
OH YEA, AND HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S!
Its Tracy's birthday tomorrow! Double celebration! I can't think of anything to give her so I might as well show her something here in my blog ^^
Tracy: You love L A LOT I KNOW XD So here's a lil something I found on the net just for you! =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY DEAREST!
Oh gawd I have my chemistry homework and god forsaken moral project to do. HELP!!!
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar