Listening to: Last Impression by Two-Mix
Oh. My. God. I failed to realize that it has almost been a month since my last blog entry. Gah, school life really sucks all the fun and life out of everything. But I still get to play my PS2 on weekends, so yay! I'm finishing Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria. Go me! ...And I'm stuck at the very last battle of the game. Argh. I used to like Lezard but now he seems like a total jerk to me >.> How disappointing.
There was school yesterday - ON A SATURDAY! God dammit. To make things worse, we even had gotong-royong and spot check. Gotong-royong was because it was an order from the ministry. And spot check......order from no other than our discipline teacher, Pn Yap. It was horrible. I saw the prefects confiscating pictures of my friend's Idols - the band TVXQ. And I was like OMGGGG WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY ANIME PICTURES!? Zi Lin and Tracy helped to observe the prefects' movements while I was being hysterical when lining up outside the classroom. Then Tracy reminded me of the *ahem* Obscene pics of Athrun bathing =P ANIME OF COURSE. NOT REAL PEOPLE. How nerve-wrecking.
I even printed out a picture of Nic Nic and Joshie out O_O And then.............the prefect finally came to my place and flipped my file PAGE BY PAGE. I saw her asking something to another prefect but THANK GOD - They didn't do anything to my file!!!!!! *dances around* I was practically singing HALLELUJAH and JOY TO THE WORLD! XD
This week - on Wednesday - that bitch of a moral teacher of mine, Ms Choong, CONFISCATED MY NOTEBOOK AND I WAS ONLY JOTTING DOWN MY HOMEWORK IN CLASS. FUCK HER. SHE THOUGHT I WAS DOING SOME OTHER HOMEWORK AND THEN SHE TOOK MY NOTEBOOK AWAY. WTF IS HER FREAKIN' PROBLEM??
For those who dunno - Ms Choong is a sour-faced teacher and is seemingly somewhere in her forties. SHE NEVER SMILES. EVERYDAY BERMASAM MUKA LIKE HER FACE MUSCLES ROTTED OR SOMETHING. Maybe that's why she never got married. I'm beginning to suspect that she's a widow. Muahaha. I HATE HER. HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER. I WANNA POUR ACID OVER HER STUPID FACE.
*Ahem* Too many swears LOL.
Just something random Kel wrote on her hand this week!
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar