Life is dull and boring ever since I came back from HK =_= From last Thursday till today, I've been onlining and playing my damn PS2. Have done anything meaningful and significant >.< Maybe my life is crap.
Anyways...
I'm running outta stuff to blog right now.
...
...... .
......... .
..................
...............................
Do you like to eat sour plum?
I LOVE THEM.
Haha.
Oh yeah, I still remember that tag thingy I once read at Nouvina's blog and in the end, I totally forgot to blog about it SWT. *runs off to Nouvina's blog*
Okie dokey, I'll just copy and paste the instructions from her blog.
These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog
Okay then. Let's get started about stuff that are weird about me XD *dims the lights*
1. I AM OBSESSED WITH CHINESE FANS. Muahahaha. I'll go insane whenever I see a gorgeous and beautiful chinese fan. I bought meself one when I was in HK ^^ Oh yeah, and remember the scene in POTC3 when Jack was talking to Lord Beckett and he was holding a dark green chinese fan? Its soon to be mine. Muahahahaha. You're an idiot if you believe that.
2. MY BOYFRIEND - MY COMPUTER and we are soon to be united in holy matrimony *rolls on floor laughing* Okay, by the context of that phrase, you should know that I'm a computer freak at heart =) Surfed the net till 5am once. *sticks out tongue*
3. I love vampires (especially their fangs) and blooooooood. Sue me.
4. I can do my homework while watching TV. It stimulates my mind~ LOL Thanks to Vina for the tip!
5. I stepped on a coakroach once. And it got killed under my foot. Ew. NOTE: I was bare-footed. BARE-FOOTED!!!!!!
6. This is the weirdest sleeping time I ever had. Here's how it goes - I slept from 3pm till 7.50pm once. Then had dinner and watched TV. Felt tired and went back to bed at 9pm. Woke up at 3am cause I had too much sleep during the day. But then I dunno how and why, I fell asleep again and FINALLY, I woke up at 8am the next day. I LOVE TO SLEEEEEEEEP.
Whoa, that's 6 things already? Owh.
The 6 people I choose to tag:
1. Adeline
2. Josephine
3. May Shan (yes, that's 2 tags for you buddy)
4. May Jet
5. Milk
On a side note: I HATE THAT FREAKIN' MORAL PROJECT. GAAH. *goes into a frenzy*
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar