Oh gawd, the Raja Muda is gracing our school with his presence tomorrow! School this week so far was a blast! Rehearsal for the performances are on as usual, making the teachers SUPER busy that they can barely enter class. I totally skipped school today LOL Pakat ponteng with my gang of friends ^^ I wonder what will Pn Maimunah say when she sees our attendance. She'd be FREAKED OUT! I dunno what will I do if she demands a MC from every one of us. We're so gonna die x_x IF she asks for MC, that is XD
Went back to school on Monday, and Agnes gave me a surprise present! TADA~! A CHINESE FAN!!!! OMG I was like YAY!!!!!!!!!!! when she gave it to me ^^ AGNES: THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE FAN!!! LOVE YA LOTS~!!! *hugs* I've had a fetish for chinese fans ever since I saw Nic in Proud of Twins *___* He's soooooo handy with a fan!! Now I can practice tossing my fan like him! Weeeee~!
The fan's a total beauty~ Take a look!
FRONT IMAGE
BACK IMAGE
OMG I just love it soooo much that I keep taking it to school and fan myself whenever I feel like it. LOL I had a fan before Agnes gave me once ^^ It was waaaaaaay prettier.
See what I mean? But then, look how it ended up in my cruel hands~ (with some help of destroying it from my friends XD )
You haven't seen the worse of it yet.....
Anyways, who cares about that ruined fan now, I HAVE A NEW ONE!!!!!!!! *dances around* And when I got back from school, my mum was like "Oh hey, my student gave me a fan today as well!" And I was like WHAT??????? and screamed like mad ^_^' My mum's fan is made of wood. EVERYTHING is made of wood.
valentine's day
It's prettier than my fan!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I begged my mum to give me her fan but ... *sniffs* That attempt was fruitless.
Having my BM tuition at 5.30pm. Adui.
........Snoopy has got Agnes' swearing disease. Oh gawd. Imagine hearing the F word and more crude words from them every single beating moment! *goes insane*
Having my BM tuition at 5.30pm. Adui.
........Snoopy has got Agnes' swearing disease. Oh gawd. Imagine hearing the F word and more crude words from them every single beating moment! *goes insane*
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar