valentine's day Tiring day >_<

Listening to: No Regret by Koda Kumi

Oh gosh I'm so beat today, its like 5.40pm and I can't believe that I just got back from school =.= All because of the public speaking thingy going on. Kai Xin and I were in charge of the timekeeping. Both of us are total amateurs, we suck at being precise XD Either one of us started the time late or stopped the time late LOL We were totally writing messages to each other using pen and paper. That's the reason of my distraction =P

Joanne was representing our school in the competition ^^ She had done really well and SHE GOT 1ST PLACE!!!! ZOMG YAY!! Because I was the timekeeper, I got to peek at the results before they even announced it! Bwahahaha

Speaking of which, there's this boy from SMI, when he started his speech, he greeted everyone and he was like "Good morning to.......blah blah...........and ATTRACTIVE timekeepers." I nearly wanted to dig my ear to make sure that I heard right. Attractive??? Timekeepers?? O.o I was like OMG. Kai Xin was so embarassed and we ended up giggling! And after that, for the impromptu speech session, he greeted us using "attractive timekeepers" again =.=

At the end of the whole competition, Miss Yau kept teasing me and called me attractive timekeeper and I was like..........ok, swt. That boy is CRAZY.

Still have my god forsaken pembentangan to do tomorrow and I gotta find some pics Agnes wanted me to. Sigh. I hate school life.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar