valentine's day Freaking Crazy Day XD

Listening to: Huang Zhong Ren by Nicholas Tse

ZOMG Today's the craziest day EVER! First of all, I totally love today cause today's a public holiday ^^ NO SCHOOL!!!! *dances around* During noon, May Shan and Aggie came over to my house so that they can learn how to photoshop from me XD It was a totally whacky afternoon, even words can't describe fully how crazy we three were LOL

Well at first, Aggie was able to find my house but May Shan couldn't. Then my mum and I + Aggie had to go out to look for them and guide them back to our house XD It was such a funny experience LOL

We then had pizza and spaghetti for lunch. My mum's a lovely cook XD Pizza's from Pizza Hut of course ^^ Then we got together in the living room and we watched Proud of Twins. OMG How many times have I rewatched that show? LOL We were laughing like total idiots at all the silliness in the show. Dicky really talks sooooo fast *__* And he's really cute at times XD Wakakakaka and now, after seeing NIC in PROUD OF TWINS, I'm proud to say that May Shan and Aggie are now pretty fond of Nic! Muahahahahaha *evil cackles* He's just so damn cool with that fan of his *__* We're totally in love with the opening theme song *fangirl hearts*

WHICH IS = HUANG ZHONG REN!!! *lovelove* I'm so good at influencing =D

May Shan keeps playing with my chinese fan now. =P

Did lotsa other crazy stuff as well, like....recording Aggie singing OLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM, E I E I O. ROFL! It was sooooo hilarious! Too bad Aggie had to spoil all the fun by deleting the vid *sobs* Totally used the comp for like.....4hrs or so. LOL COMP FREAKS!

Argh, having my stoopid tuition at 6pm again. ARGHHHHHHH.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar