Listening to: Nothing.
LOL Stoopid title, I just realized that its Friday the 13th today. Anyways, this week was crazy as usual. Lotsa happening stuff in my life nowadays.
I'm now officially under medication from a skin specialist. For those who dunno about my skin problem, well, I have sensitive skin. Seriously. Its sensitive to dust and sudden temperature change. Thats why you always see me cleaning my desk EVERY monday. But it does little to prevent my rashes from appearing. They appear like big red spots, sometimes they look swollen, sometimes they look like lashes, like someone just caned me =.= Sometimes they are itchy, sometimes they are not. Which can be totally scary. Sigh, I hate my skin!
The bigger problem is..........when you slap or hit my hand either gently or hardly, your handprint will appear on my skin, red and swollen. I'm not joking! You can ask Kelsey and Agnes about that. Maybe one day I shall take a snapshot of it for evidence =P
Latest fetish - tortoises!! Kura-kura in Malay. I'm just so crazy about tortoises. I think thats what you get for reading Perlumbaan Kedua for malay literature. I keep drawing tortoises everywhere~ on my textbooks, on any piece of paper I can find, on my hand, even in Kelsey's bio exercise book! Haha, she's sooooo gonna murder me LOL
Speaking of bio, can you believe that Cik Tham actually confined us in the Bio Lab for 4 freakin' periods just because our english teacher was absent?? "We have a lot to catch up" Says she. I was half asleep half awake during her class. Yea well its not exactly boring cause Kelsey and I were like, talking crap the whole time and drawing in each other's books. So yeah, that made my day.
Today there was a photo shooting session and members of the editorial board had to stay back to help out. That includes me! I GOT TO SKIP CLASS ZE WHOLE DAY YAY! Bwahahahaha. Yea, THAT WAS WHAT I THOUGHT. Indeed I got to skip class but shouting and running all over the hall, asking the students to line up and wait for their photo shoot wasn't exactly what I had in mind. IT WAS TIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zhia Ern, Michelle and me were practically doing that from 8.30am till 3pm. ZOMG. How many hours?? *calculates* 6 1/2 hours. 6 1/2 HOURS!!!! Oh gawd. Now I'm feeling sore. Suffering from a sore throat. And my legs feel like they could fall off anytime. Sheesh.
I miss my class *sobs* I got the chance to sneak back to class for 10mins to copy down today's homework. Thanks to Ah Yi to wrote them all out for me! =) Oh yea, and thanks to May Shan for lending me her chinese exercise book for moi to copy down ze answers =P
We were all so stressed out and when it was time for the afternoon session students to take their class pics, Cik Tham LM was like "Girls, this is the afternoon session. You can yell and scream at them. They'll listen." LOL! Cik Tham being naughty =P TIME TO DESTRESS OURSELVES! No way, I didn't scream at the poor students who became Krystle and Erlina's screaming toy. LOL Pity them lah. But some of them were quite lame actually. When we hollered "AJK OF THE CLASS LINE UP IN ONE LINE, THE REST OF THE STUDENTS LINE UP IN ANOTHER LINE." for the gazillionth time, the form 1 and 2 students were like "What's CLASS AJK?"
Basically, I wanted to throw a chair at them but didn't had the heart to do it.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar