Listening to: I'm Alive by Celine Dion
I HAD A HAIR CUT AND I LOOK SO FREAKING WEIRD!!! *screams*
Okay, ignore that shoutout =P
I can't believe that I fell sick this Monday. I felt so cold in the middle of the night that I was shivering under my comforter at 3am and when it was time for school, I had a splitting headache and a horrible sorethroat. At least I got to skip school for 2 days! I was in bed the whole day. Slept for approx. 15 hours O.O Had that feeling of nausea again. Luckily it wasn't as bad as last year. Last year I was sick for a week and I practically vomitted something purple out in the toilet bowl. WHAT DID MY STOMACH DO TO THE FOOD I ATE??
Pfft.
My precious lazy Saturday morning was interrupted today because Agnes asked me and May Shan to go to the Pesta Ria held at MGS. Well at first I was reluctant to go but since some of my MGS friends are there, I might as well take this opportunity to meet them =)
AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT - Agnes didn't turn up. Not until she called me and said she's on the way to MGS at 12.30pm when May Shan and Kerry had gone home and I was waiting for my parents to pick me up =.=
Well anyway, maybe it was just us, but we kinda felt that the Pesta Ria was a wee bit boring (no offense to MGS girls). There were too many people, the place was so congested that I could barely breathe or even, WALK. Queues to the games like Ghost Houses or even Pony Ride were LOOOOONG. VERY LONG. We just took our sweet time walking around randomly cause we seriously did not know what to do nor where to go Lol
I felt like strangling the DJ cause the speaker volume was on FULL BLAST. It nearly smashed my eardrums and I was forced to walk pass it. Even the drum beat makes your heart pound out of its ribcage -_- Sigh.
Mid-year exams are coming up *gulps* And I haven't even started studying yet. No wait, my mum forced me to study History last night. IT WAS TEDIOUS. BOOKS BOOKS AND MORE BOOKS. I won't be surprised that I'd be buried by books one day. But my goal is that I MUST NOT LOSE TO MS & N IN ENGLISH OR EST! Wakakaka *fiery passion burns* Meh. Lotsa stuff to do at the moment.
1. Midsummer's userpage request
2. Cassandraronald's userpage request
3. Ayumi Fan Club's group skin request
4. DGM Banner contest entry
5. Kenichi's userpage request
Why oh why oh why did I ever accept userpage requests over at Minitokyo *cries*
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar