valentine's day Periodic Table of....Elemental Names XD

Listening to: Daydream by Yukari Tamura

SPIDERMAN 3 PREMIERES TOMORROW!!!!!

Shoutouts are good~ Should do it more often in future blog posts =P

I have to watch this movie, because I love Spidey's new costume!!! The dark silverish one ^^ Damn, now he looks much more cooler than in the red and blue one, the previous costume was kinda colourful and kiddish ^_^' But its still MUCH MORE COOLER THAN CICAK MAN'S!

Speaking of cicaks, the other day when I took my mop to do my house chores, I shook it a little to make sure the mop was completely dry. AND THEN *dramatic music* Something fell out and landed right on my foot. IT WAS A DEAD LIZARD!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I didn't scream lah of course, I was just jumping up and down in disgust and shouting EW EW EW EW EW all the way. *winces* EWWWWWWWWWW.

Mum's trying to get me to study for 10hrs !!! Or she won't let me go watch it in the cinema with my cousin. ARGH. Mums and their threats.

Today we definitely had a very interesting chemistry lesson. We did some experiment concerning Lithium, Sodium (I LOVE SODIUM!!) and Potassium. The chemical reactions were really.... whoa. Well at first when Miss Ng dumped the metal-cum-Lithium into a bowl of water, it was as if the metal had come to life, it was scooting around with a fizzling sound! And then -my favourite part- dumping the metal-cum-Sodium MUAHAHAHA. The metal exploded!!! Well, it was just a little explosion. No biggie. Then came potassium. The metal exploded as well, but at a faster rate, with a POP sound. But my friends had to admit, the SODIUM chemical reaction was more amusing XD OF COURSE! ITS SODIUM! *wink wink*

Which reminds me, Cassie and I were so crazy during Chemistry lesson last Friday. We figured out that some of the element symbols can ACTUALLY represent our name! XD Lookie~

Amanda ~ Am = Americium
Cassie ~ Ca = Calcium

Pretty cool huh? There's more !

Kelsey ~ K = Potassium
Agnes ~ Ag = Silver
Nouvina ~ No = Nobelium
May Shan ~ er...there wasn't any Ms but there's Sm though! Samarium
Tracy ~ Tc - Technetium

That's the gist of it LOL =) And that is what you get for studying too much of Chemistry =P

P/S I love Sodium and you guys know why =)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar