I'M GONNA WATCH SPIDERMAN 3 TOMORROW!!!! *dances around*
To hell with studying for my exams. Its depressing enough having to celebrate my birthday by sitting for the dreadful HISTORY paper. Ugh.
The horror begins....
Or rather, it has begun.
Totally hate studying. All the subjects look like they just evolved from hell. THEY ARE SO MUCH HARDER COMPARED TO OUR PREVIOUS YEARS! *dies* Even English and EST looks pretty unnerving. The subs I dread the most are Chinese and Add Maths. HORRIBLE SUBJECTS. I highly doubt I'd be able to write a 400 word essay for Chinese. I mean, C'mon! 4o0words is just too much! Bah.
Anyway, today, 4S9 made history!
Stuffs that happened today
Anyway, today, 4S9 made history!
Stuffs that happened today
- Agnes vowed to stop talking for 5mins in class. LOL Sounds impossible right? When Zi Lin and I told the class that she was gonna break that record, everyone said that IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE. Well, dear Aggie failed just by 1 second! She stopped talking for 4mins and 59secs ONLY. Nyahaha.
- We were suppose to have our recess at 10.20am today. BUT Michelle and Emylia went for recess at 9.45am - the 1st recess! THANK GAWD Cik Tham LM wasn't in class at that time! Oh man, if she was, she'd be so pissed at them that I won't be surprise that Michelle and Emylia's faces were rearranged by her.
- Walking while talking and not looking in front. Result = Kelsey walked into a tiang on her way back to class Lol
- And lastly, Pn Maimunah ruined her shoes when teaching today. I think her shoe heels broke or something. Not sure. She told us not to tell anyone about this stuff but I'm telling the world right now Muahaha.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar