What an odious week! Those bloody exams... *grumbles*
Whenever its exam week, school just seems more hellish than usual. Those stoopid subjects are pretty daunting. And BLOODY TOUGH! I think my indolence is gonna pay off. I was in a birthday mood the whole week I couldn't make my brain function properly LOL F**k those lunatics who ruined my birthday. (And May Shan's.) People are suppose to blow candles off their birthday cakes or open their nicely wrapped presents and scream of joy. But NOOOOOOO, had to sit for History and Malay test. Ugh. What a cursed life. TAKE NOTE: I am gonna fare badly in the mid term test.
Anyway...
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I WROTE 600+ WORDS FOR MY CHINESE ESSAY!!!!
ZOMG.
I broke my personal record XD And broke the word limit for the essay. I was so worried I wouldn't even make it to 400 cause you know, my chinese sucks like.....real bad LOL Failed it during the march test Muahahaha. I just realized, the first subject I failed during primary school was chinese, and now, history is repeating itself! First subject I failed in secondary school is Chinese as well. Oh well. Should be damn proud of myself to write such a long essay *pats self*
Presents, presents and presents! ALTHOUGH the exams ruined my birthday, but the best thing about it is I still get presents!! *dances around*
Beautiful pair of fluffy home slippers *__* Its because they are so soft they make me wear them all the time at home =D Plus, its purple! Okay, LIGHT purple. Given by Mommy.
Oh gawd. Finally I can get my hands on this book! I've been wanting to buy since like, last year. I've got Volume 1 and now I have Volume 2 as well! YAY! Yes, that's right, I'm a Charmed fan =P Given by Mommy.
My mom's gonna be broke cause after buying 2 presents for me, she even gave me an angpau! YAY AGAIN! I Love my mommy so much!
OMG CHINESE FANS!!! Well, it isn't exactly like the one where Nic used in Proud of Twins but who cares, its still a chinese fan =) Only thing is, you can't open and close it XD Given by Michelle.
Josephine gave my this cute lil piggy!! Nyaha. I just can't stop squeezing it XD Nouvina said it looks WEIRD. Maybe its because of those bulging eyes XD Wanna squeeze 'em out! =P
Beautiful maroon T-Shirt. Its still kinda purple so I will cherish it! Given by Jonathan.
NO I didn't get a new CPU, my dad got me a new DVD rewriter!! XD How cool can he be? *jumps around* Gonna start to learn how to burn DVDs. May Shan, help~
Well, guess that sums it up for my birthday. How unexciting. WHY? BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE EXAMS!!!! *dies*
By the way, this is just me being bored during History test XD
Doodle doodle doodle~
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar