valentine's day Just returned from my HK trip!!

Listening to: Romance in the Rain theme song

I deeply apologized for the vague blog entry just now. (Sorry Vina.) Crappy internet connection was against me, plus it took me like 1 hour to got all my photos resized ^^ But overall, I really had a great time at Hong Kong!!

3 hours and a half on the plane was like HELL. Nausea and boredom. Eek O_O But I got rid of it by doing what I do best - SLEEPING! LOL And snapping some stupid pictures ^^

(Note: THERE ARE A LOT OF PICTURES AHEAD)

1st Day

This is what I had for breakfast on the plane. Nyaha =D
valentine's day valentine's day
Lucky thing I didn't have to see them again after eating them =P If you know what I mean.

Beautiful view of the clouds right outside our window!!
valentine's day valentine's day
Here I'll just minus the blabbing and let my pics do the talking ^^ You can click on the pictures for a larger view.

This is me and my sis at the Hong Kong Cultural Museum. We're standing right behind figures of opera singers LOL They look WEIRD.
valentine's day valentine's day
ZOMG THIS IS MY DREAM FAN!!!!!! *admires* Its made of REAL AMERICAN DOLLAR NOTES!!!! O_O
valentine's day valentine's day
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY A FLOOR??? Its so pretty!! Wish my house had that kinda floor.
valentine's day valentine's day
A nice view of Hong Kong by the sea @ the Avenue of Stars where hand prints of famous actors/actresses can be found ^^
valentine's day valentine's day
I found the handprint of our very own Datuk Michelle Yeoh! Woot woot!
valentine's day valentine's day
I bought a Nicholas mousepad!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
valentine's day valentine's day
It looks soooooooooo good with my comp *__* *hugs mousepad*
valentine's day valentine's day
This is taken at the Wax Museum. Looks so real right? This is Datuk Michelle Yeoh ^^
valentine's day valentine's day
Me and Leo Ku !!! XD His wax figure looks so real!
valentine's day valentine's day
My sis and I with ALBERT EINSTEIN - THE CORE OF ALL OUR MATHEMATICAL PROBLEMS!!!! *rants*
valentine's day valentine's day
*coughs* My ex-boyfriend *coughs* LOL
valentine's day valentine's day
This is patent that my sis wants to be a Bond Girl XD
valentine's day valentine's day
With Andy Lau ^^ Look at my sis' silly pose SWT
valentine's day valentine's day
Picture of randomness!
valentine's day valentine's day
Michelle, my sis and I with Bae Yong Jun ^^
valentine's day valentine's day
This is a really beautiful nightview of Hong Kong shot right above Tai Ping Hill, where the wax museum is located. How nice *__*
valentine's day valentine's day 2nd Day

I dunno if its true or not but the tour guide told me that this is Jackie Chan's house!
valentine's day valentine's day
OH SHOOT ME CAUSE I'M THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!! *FANGIRL HEARTS* LALALALALALALA~
valentine's day valentine's day
My sis and I on a boat ride, onlooking the imposing and huge seafood restaurant floating on the sea.
valentine's day valentine's day
Look how beautiful the floating restaurant is. But I heard that the prices are KILLERS. O_O
valentine's day valentine's day
The fishing village where the fishermen and their families live in boats.
valentine's day valentine's day
The Hong Kong Convention Centre where some scenes of Gen X Cops and New Police Story were filmed *__*
valentine's day valentine's day
Look how minuscule am I standing right in front of the building LOL
valentine's day valentine's day
PURPLE CRYSTALS!!!!!!! *love*love*
valentine's day valentine's day
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's just say, I'm gonna drink Pepsi ALWAYS from now on *__*
valentine's day valentine's day
3rd Day

OMFG I WENT TO PARIS!!!!!!! LOL Joking joking. I was actually at a place called WINDOW OF THE WORLD at Shen Zhen, China where they miniaturized the 7 wonders of the world and several more famous tourist attraction spots ^^
valentine's day valentine's day
Angkor Wat
valentine's day valentine's day
I can't remember what building is this but it sure looks like Hogwarts!
valentine's day valentine's day
Me @ the Leaning Tower of Pisa!
valentine's day valentine's day
Windmills of Holland
valentine's day valentine's day
PYRAMIDS AND THE SPHINX!!! I can fool anyone with this pic LOL
valentine's day valentine's day
Me @ Niagara Falls. Its sooooooo mesmerizing.
valentine's day valentine's day
Me @ The Big Ben of London. Too bad Michelle zoomed in too much. You can't see the clock =(
valentine's day valentine's day
Michelle and I in front of Taj Mahal. Lovely garden!
valentine's day valentine's day
My sis and I @ a beautiful fountain house.
valentine's day valentine's day
Beautiful Japanese fan ^^ Was almost tempted to steal it Muahahaha.
valentine's day valentine's day
My sis and I in front of the Forbidden City.
valentine's day valentine's day
4th Day

DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
valentine's day valentine's day
Although the castle is quite small compared to the one in America, but its still very beautiful ^^
valentine's day valentine's day
And crap, my digi cam's battery had to go low during SUCH A CRITICAL MOMENT. THE FIREWORKS!!!! It was very spectacular but the only pic I took before my cam died made the castle looked like it was gonna explode =_=
valentine's day valentine's day
For the full view of the fireworks, you can go to YOUTUBE to watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyqatkaHJWo

Well, this sums it up for my HK trip ^^ I didn't get to take any pics on the 5th day cause of my stupid camera. Anyways, I miss HK very much T_T Wanna go back there again~ M'sia has too many problems - homework, tuition, projects. ARGH.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar